Why Shrink Bundling Film May Be Right for You
Shrink bundling film, commonly known as shrink wrap, is a plastic material made of polymer film that shrinks when heat is applied to it. Shrink wrap continues to be one of the most cost effective methods of securely packaging and protecting your product for distribution or shelf display. Another huge bonus is that it helps eliminate paperboard and corrugate materials for packaging in nearly every industry. Shrink wrap is a plastic material made of polymer film that shrinks when heat is applied to it.
The great thing about shrink bundling films is that they minimize material use while aiding in production efficiency. As technology improves, bundling films are getting tougher and more clear which leaves products looking great.
Why Choose Shrink Bundling Film from Marshall Plastic Film
- Shrink bundling films are optimal for heavy items such as cases of bottled water, pop cans or bottles, soup cans, and pet food cans.
- The film protects the product from dirt, water, and other potential contaminants.
- Up to 75% less material is needed than conventional corrugated packaging methods
- It provides more production flexibility and efficiency than other methods
- We provide a variety of shrink bundling films that can be tailored to your requirements. We will even produce a few samples for you to try out before you commit to a full order.
- We utilize a special wrapping process where the uncovered sides of the package leave “bullseyes” that facilitate quick shrinking and create handles to grip your package.
At Marshall Plastic Film, we have been in the plastic packaging industry since 1972, and have asserted our commitment to high standards by obtaining ISO 9001 certification which has an emphasis on the contract with our customers for product design and their individual production specifications. Contact us today to learn more about what we have to offer.